• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Charlie, A Portrait @ 3-1/2yrs

Paul Abbott

Another reason why I love this camera so much is because of it's F2.8 lens. For a wide angle lens it does a great job in shooting portraits...and it's tack sharp at f2.8.

Charlie, A Portrait @ 3-1/2yrs - Paul Abbott
RICOH GR - ISO400/ f2.8/ 1/1000sec. +03exp. 1:1 format

fahim mohammed

Another reason why I love this camera so much is because of it's F2.8 lens. For a wide angle lens it does a great job in shooting portraits...and it's tack sharp at f2.8.

Paul, a wonderful kid and a lovely portrait. I am also pleasantly surprised that the 28mm could take portraits this close without ungainly distortion.

Best.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Paul,

He's wonderful and this camera catches him well. People forget how the Canon 15 mm fisheye can be so kind to folk in the center 2/3 of the picture. Wide angle doesn't have to scare us!

Asher