• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Ginny

Charlotte Thompson

Asher
Ginny is my daughter-in-law. I caught this last winter . I was lucky because she never wants her photo taken! She is so adorable. She is an educator in the Alief school district for elementary school children. She works with many children in her first grade class with adhd and other social problems. They couldn't have a better teacher! She comes from an Iowa farm family. She is Parker and Peyton's mother. She is married to my youngest son Chad. German Catholic. Everything you saw in the photo is spot on. Strong woman, very caring and loving and a lot of fun. I love her so much. I came upon this in my files and thought it had merit and cuteness.

Charlotte-

best free image host

Chad and Ginny same night photo​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher
Ginny is my daughter-in-law. I caught this last winter . I was lucky because she never wants her photo taken! She is so adorable. She is an educator in the Alief school district for elementary school children. She works with many children in her first grade class with adhd and other social problems. They couldn't have a better teacher! She comes from an Iowa farm family. She is Parker and Peyton's mother. She is married to my youngest son Chad. German Catholic. Everything you saw in the photo is spot on. Strong woman, very caring and loving and a lot of fun. I love her so much. I came upon this in my files and thought it had merit and cuteness.

Charlotte-

best free image host

Chad and Ginny same night photo​

Superb! This is a perfect "Kodak Moment", albeit in B&W, (were not these moments always in color?)

We are so fortunate to have 3 generations of blessings!

Asher

Last edited:
Charlotte,

I love this lady! She has a special cuteness about her and seems awefully sociable, agreeable and fun! Tell us about her and how you came to do her Portrait

Asher
Very nice portrait, Charlotte! You should do more of your own photography. Also, I thought Peyton and Parker were your children and not your grandchildren; so you look great grandma! :)

Maggie