• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Mamiya AFD II - Aperture Failure

Jeff Hinks

For some time now I have been having an on going problem with my AFD II. During normal operation I experience a situation where the aperture fails to operate not closing down giving what I call a 'flash frame' or what is simply overexposure.

I have experienced this with all my lenses in the kit which are all Mamiya. So I am certain the problem is in the body.

Has anyone else been experiencing this problem.

Jeff.

I have the AFD (1) and never had that problem. The only complaint I have is that the EXIF if not correct regarding lens or aperture. Something I had not care for -or noticed- before until now that I need the info. to correct for lens aberrations with C1 4.5.1