Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Breaking News

Breaking News Updates, innovations, equipment: moderated!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 7th, 2015, 12:07 PM
Administrator/Moderator

Default Sad day for democracy and freedom

France has just lived through one of those days which will remain engraved in the national memory. The country has known terrorism before. There were waves of Middle East-related bombings in the 1970s, 80s, and 90s. There were the Islamist murders of Mohammed Merah three years ago. But never in half a century has there been a single attack of such cold-blooded ruthlessness. Never has there been a death toll like on the Rue Nicolas-Appert.
Source

One of the saddest days of my life
"I am CHARLIE"

A cartoonist is a photographer who changed his camera for a pencil.

I have added above a quote and a link for those who do not normally follow European news. A.K.