Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Photography Discussions > Photojournalism - Street - Documentary

Old May 26th, 2011, 12:33 PM

Default What FREEDOM?

This is from an art exhibition. Peace and freedom is the focus of this exhibition.

Critique is welcome.

Michael
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:58 PM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Michael,

I searched for the exhibit in vain! Where is it and lets see some of the other art!!

This is intriguing like a leg thrust out from behind a curtain on a burlesque stage after a drum roll, but no way enough!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:16 PM

Asher,

Here is some more information (in German). The exhibition is small, there are only two photos among the few I took that I considered to post, there is a bit more on the page linked.

Here is the other one:

Michael
Old May 26th, 2011, 02:19 PM

Thanks Michael!

I discovered this, there are a number of exhibits called "Frieden und Krieg" or "Krieg und Frieden" and this current exhibit in Munich is not widely advertised, it seems!

29. April to 29 May 2011: Exhibition at the Art Pavilion in the Old Botanical Garden, Sophienstr.7a, 80333 Munich; At the same time to different locations in Munich actions and interventions take place.

"Nationwide charges the Association of Visual Artists (VBK) in ver.di to establish yourself artistically to deal with structural violence and the ongoing militarization of public life."

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.
Old May 27th, 2011, 12:32 PM

I do not know if I will have the time to go there tomorrow, you convinced to post three more.

Harrangas trying to get to Europe.

Police and Black Bloc, both masked.

Stolperstein

Michael
Old May 28th, 2011, 12:30 AM

Michael,

I'm so grateful for these extra pictures and the links. I now know a little more about the very special memorial stones and the black mass effect in demonstrations in Europe, an attemot to become faceless as we in the USA have youth trying to become "famous".

The boat for a new world is so impressive.

Thanks,

Asher