• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

FS: Mint 70-200L IS

Peter Mendelson

I am reluctantly selling my 70-200L IS in order to raise funds for a printer and monitor. It was purchased new in 2003 (I still have the original receipt and I am the second owner). It is in mint condition, although the hood has the usual rub marks. I haven't used it much, although it is a nice sharp copy (I tend to use primes or shoot with my 24-105L much of the time, and frankly haven't been shooting that much since it's just a hobby for me). It is from a non-smoking home, and comes with the original box, case, manual, etc.

I am also including a RRS lens plate made for this lens, which is a $55 value. I can take photos of it late tonight when I get home if anyone wants. I have done tons of deals on FredMiranda.com and have perfect feedback on Ebay (where my user name is petermax123). I always stand by my sales and if the lens is not as represented I would take it back.

The price is $1475 shipped and paypalled to the CONUS only.

PLEASE SEND PMs ONLY.

Thanks!

Peter Mendelson

Peter Mendelson

Thanks - somone on Fred Miranda.com is buying it, and his siter lives 2 minutes away from me, so I am just dropping it at her house - convenient! I am planning to get an Apple display and the new HP B9180 with the proceeds, which I think will be more useful to me than the 70-200L IS, although it is a great lens, that's for sure...

Peter

Peter Mendelson

Nope - but it should be released the first week in September according to various sources on the web. HP is announcing even wider pigment printers on September 26th, but I think the B9180 will be big enough for me.