• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

On the run!

Graham Mitchell

This happens all the time around my way. I just had to sit with the camera and wait
laugh.gif

40mm f3.5 lens at f11, iirc. Still a few tweaks to make but basically there.

biker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
That Rollei must be a drug and motor cycle magnet! This is a superb shot even if you stage it. I like the capture of the discarded drugs and ? cash? How about wearing gloves. I'd at least do that! What did you light his right side with?

Asher

This happens all the time around my way. I just had to sit with the camera and wait
laugh.gif

40mm f3.5 lens at f11, iirc. Still a few tweaks to make but basically there.

Hi Graham,

Well done, this is very well executed shot. I was wondering if the focus on the police car was too much, as it draws a lot of attention, but it does create the sense of a pursuit and the unloading of 'evidence' becomes clearer. Well done.

Bart