• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Healing Fields - Patriot Park

Bill Miller

Annual Memorial in Cathedral City, CA. 4325 Flags this year for service men/women killed in the Middle East War.

healing_fields.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Annual Memorial in Cathedral City, CA. 4325 Flags this year for service men/women killed in the Middle East War.

healing_fields.jpg

Yes, Bill, all the folk that lost their lives fighting for the cause of freedom need to be remembered. We callously continue luxury living whil young men and women are forcied to take risks which leads to the ultimate sacrifice at our hands. So the very least is to stop for one moment, like we do in meeting a friend and say

"Greetings my friend, I remember you,
I'll not walk past without at least a nod of my head
to recognize what you mean to me
and how I respected
and still respect and treasure you.
I have to go on now, on my own journey
so I cannot linger long.
But at least I stopped
what I was doing to show this;
I'll never forget you and your life."

Asher