• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: glimpses of history

Wolfgang Plattner

... are shown in a museum, as time moves on ...

p2093924992-4.jpg

more of the Vorarlbergmuseum by Wolfgang Plattner​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
... are shown in a museum, as time moves on ...

p2093924992-4.jpg

Wolfgang,

Getting the reactions of folk to art is always interesting. You've done that here adding life to an otherwise frozen image. I'd love to have the adults vanish, LOL! That would be really concentrated!

I also like the entire series, especially this one below, which adds a dimension of endless time, as people stream in and out of the museum space absorbing the art experience and helping to keep the place alive.

p2060435606-4.jpg

Visitors to a museum are it's raison d'être. This hasty picture has that vibrant essential sense of this essence.

Asher