• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Enhancing OPF: Part time help needed in maintaining and enhancing the forum.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sean has been so wonderful in helping manage the technical aspects of the forum. We appreciate all that hard work! Still we now have urgent need for technical support. I am offering this within the OPF community first, but other competent and reliable folk you can recommend, can also be considered.

Part Time Technical Adminstrator needed: Right now, we have a backlog of promised improvements and so help is needed! I want to find a person or persons to cover:

1. Capable in coding CMS and VBulletin and handling events more complex than my meager knowledge allows to keep the forum online 24/7. We have some emergency 0-3 times a year.

2. Our ambitious and exciting planned improvements. These involves using the latest vBulletin CMS for the front end, adding videos, Zoomify, galleries, sale of prints of folk who'd appreciate that and much more.

Apply for detailed job description by PM!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I have one very kind offer to help in the CMS and coding of the front end. The updates to vBulletin are almost perfectly safe to be done by Jelsoft, but it's the matching of any minor customizations with the updates and then as time goes on inserting patches that requires supervision long term.

Asher