• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Through my eyes...

fahim mohammed

A plug.

I have launched a new website today. On goading from friends and family to share more of the photos

and travel experiences ( and real world travel tips ).

Thank you for your support.

Keeping it simple...

fah1m.com

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A plug.

I have launched a new website today. On goading from friends and family to share more of the photos

and travel experiences ( and real world travel tips ).

Thank you for your support.

Keeping it simple...

fah1m.com

What a neat job you've done. I love the name "Camera and coffee!" How will it be different from your blog?

Asher

fahim mohammed

What a neat job you've done. I love the name "Camera and coffee!" How will it be different from your blog?

Asher

Thank you Asher, for many things and visiting the site.

How will it be different from the blog? Let me answer it this way, actual case..

' What is your maiden name madam '? Ayesha looked at me..and I at her.

' this is your husband, you say '? this to Ayesha.

Much better than asking for her christian name!!

I had to convince them that she had had only one name all her life. And that she shall always carry
her father's name and her family name..even after she was married to me; or if she marries someone
else; her father and family remain the same always.

Take a look at a travel mag/guide/book..Fodders, Frommer's, DK, Michelin, Lonely Planet..
see the addresses of embassies/consulates at the back..missing a few, no?

I write from the perspective of the missing ones. And no, there are not many, if any, travel books
written from/for ' third world ' country nationals.

I am sure not many care that a giraffe is actually zarafa!! Small unimportant, but hopefully interesting,
pieces of information shall be found sprinkled within the site.

Last but not least there is always the ' x ' factor!!

Regards.