• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

iPhone shot 2

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Let me clarify that one can split one single compressors output but one needs a large storage tank for the compressed freon and some extra controls. This system, however, will have either one two or three compressor coils inside that box, one for each room in the apartment.

I'm not sure I know what compressor coils are in this context.

They all look the same externally.

What all look the same externally?

Best regards,

Doug

Jerome Marot

What I see in this photograph is 3 floors of a city house. The bottom floor is not the ground floor, because is has a balcony. This is confirmed by the image showing how the perspective was straighten, the floor with the large balcony is actually the first floor (or second floor in US usage).

I see a gray drain pipe running down the full length of the picture on the left and a second salmon pipe next to it (which would mean that there is a flat under the roof). To the left of the center row of windows, there is another down pipe, salmon on the top and gray down below. That pipe connects:
-the room of the top left window at floor height
-the room of the middle left window at floor height
-the room of the center window at ceiling height via the white rectangle under discussion. There is a diagonal line coming from the right of that rectangle via a hole in the wall, to a vertical salmon line to the right of the center window, then a horizontal salmon line going to the right of the balcony, then a gray pipe going down and then around the balcony railing to the left of the balcony.

I see a short length of line coming from the right-hand side of that rectangle into the wall, crossing the pipe. This could be a small length of electric wire.

There is a hook in the wall without apparent function to the right of the center balcony.

If the rectangle is a light, opening the window shutter will obstruct it.

There is a large collection of wires coming into the wall under the top left window. There is a thin cable hanging from the middle right window.

On the bottom balcony, I see an AC condenser. It appears to sit next to a rectangular contraption similar to the top one and then to a much longer vertical rectangular line, reaching again to the top of the room. There is no apparent other evacuation line out of this condenser (but it could run under the balcony). There is a length of cable left of the condenser leading to a hole in the wall. From the wall, there is another length of cable running under the bottom center window to the left of the balcony. We cannot see that balcony part, but there is some white showing on the top, so that second line may connect to a second condenser.

The shutters are of different colours and state of maintenance, so it is unlikely that the house is owned by a single person. A flat is for sale on the top floor.

Doug Kerr

Ah, yes, here:

www.heatcraftrpd.com/res/pdfs/faqs/Capacity_Control.pdf

is mention of one compressor-condenser feeding multiple evaporators, as you discuss (see especially figure figure 8 on page 17).

I had not been aware of that arrangement before. Guess I never lived in a house that fancy.

One can learn many things here!

There is a nice further discussion of this matter here:

https://books.google.com/books?id=e...ved=0CDIQ6AEwAmoVChMIp7Plt6btxwIVyymICh1IvQ69

But be sure and tell me what compressor coils are.

I haven't yet seen any mention of the tank you mention.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug

Jerome Marot

Ah, yes, here:

www.heatcraftrpd.com/res/pdfs/faqs/Capacity_Control.pdf

is mention of one compressor-condenser feeding multiple evaporators, as you discuss (see especially figure figure 8 on page 17).

I had not been aware of that arrangement before. Guess I never lived in a house that fancy.

One can learn many things here!

There is a nice further discussion of this matter here:

https://books.google.com/books?id=e...ved=0CDIQ6AEwAmoVChMIp7Plt6btxwIVyymICh1IvQ69

But be sure and tell me what compressor coils are.

I haven't yet seen any mention of the tank you mention.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Doug

You can get multiple split AC at home depot...

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
This discussion is so us!

Ha! Oh! Cem you're so right!

Just a single iPhone shot gets so much wordings and questioning!
OPfers, I love you all!

Why don't you sit back, hold a Pastis glass and watch the time goes as the light is falling…

Forget the world, forget the troubles, free your minds and enjoy the time passing slowly.
Forget about Samsung, Hitachi, Apple, and Claris.

Sit back. Kiss your beloved, have the cat meowing on your knees and swim in the colors…

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Sit back. Kiss your beloved, have the cat meowing on your knees and swim in the colors…

I write in between shots. My model is now going to wrap herself somewhat with some silk. I just took a break to get her some ice water. A lot of energy, moving around, posing on gold platform.

......and I have another 30 minutes before my love comes home!

Asher

nicolas claris

For Asher with a GR

For Asher with a GR (good rhyme!)

GR_N021815.jpg

Morning light​

Asher Kelman

For Asher with a GR (good rhyme!)

GR_N021815.jpg

Morning light​

Well, Nicolas,

We now know a little more!

? The lady, (who slept there overnight), washed just one set of underwear, LOL and put out a plant to recover. So either this was an overnight guest or else someone is preparing for a red hot date and can't wait until all the laundry is done!

Amazing how folk display their private lives in the days of the iPhone and universal camerology!

Asher

Jerome Marot

The lady, (who slept there overnight), washed just one set of underwear, LOL and put out a plant to recover.

It could be a bath suit, Cannes is by the sea and one needs to rinse bathing suits to take out the salt.

Now, can we have the same picture taken with the Pentax 645, so that we have even more details, please?

nicolas claris

It could be a bath suit, Cannes is by the sea and one needs to rinse bathing suits to take out the salt.

Now, can we have the same picture taken with the Pentax 645, so that we have even more details, please?

Right Jerome, bathing suit!

Sorry, the 645(s) stayed on their shelves in Bordeaux ; )

Asher Kelman

Right Jerome, bathing suit!

Sorry, the 645(s) stayed on their shelves in Bordeaux ; )

Hmm! You seem to know this young lady enough to recognize that these are not her usual red lingerie!

Nicolas!

................ wait a moment ?

Going through my pictures of her, you appear to be correct. The lingerie was a lot more delicate!

Asher

nicolas claris

Hmm! You seem to know this young lady enough to recognize that these are not her usual red lingerie!

Nicolas!

................ wait a moment ?

Going through my pictures of her, you appear to be correct. The lingerie was a lot more delicate!

Asher

LoL

I see you have complete files about me!

More seriously, within Prophoto rgb space, the bathing suit is much more "elegant" and so flat, with nice forms ; )