• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: Luminous Landscape going pay-to-view

fahim mohammed

LuLa is going to become a pay-to-view site from next month.

For a very very modest $1 per month!!

Honestly, to me this cost is peanuts compared to the wealth of information available to viewers on that site.

Personally, I would recommend you to pay up and start enjoying the superb photographic content on Michael's Site.

HERE

Antonio Correia

I am sorry that this happened after Michael been ill.

The site has probably been bought - almost sure - and now there is a lot of publicity in there...

Antonio Correia

I read that the site had been sold after Michael has been ill. That's all I know. A rumor perhaps...

If you go frequently to the site Fahim, have you noticed any change in particular mainly after the entrance of Kevin Raber ?

Have you noticed more publicity than before ?

1.000.000 readers a month ! 10% = 100.000 US$ / month !!!! LOL LOL

https://youtu.be/9BZO26USAc0

David J. Eves

I had my Arctic thread on that site. I had over 300,000 views - then I was banned and the content was taken down.
My thread was #1 for many years.

I could never get an answer out of admin as to what happened and why.