• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Kiteboard in Portugal

Antonio Correia

The Saturday before this one, my son asked me to go and shoot kitesurf, which I did with pleasure.
Others and my son are the founders of the Portuguese Kiteboard Association.
Here are some photos I shot.
I used 2 cameras: a 350 D + 16 35 f/2.8 L USM and a 20 D + 1.4 multiplier + 70-200 f/2.8 IS L USM. A flash 430 EX for some pictures, a CPF and a tripod.

Thank you for watching.

166193876-M.jpg

There was no wind early afternoon …
166191451-M.jpg
166190911-M.jpg

Is the wind coming ?
166191984-M.jpg

Antonio Correia

I should have used some flash here
166194731-M.jpg

With a little help it’s better. This is my son and my daughter in law ! Flash needed.
166513432-M.jpg

Everybody in
166615273-M.jpg

Thank you for watching.
Oh and the prizes were:
166574333-M.jpg

Ray West

Hi Antonio,

I think it should be restricted to posting only one image, honestly. The main idea in posting an image, is for 'critique', so that the photography is improved. Four similar images can be confusing to some of us older folk. I think if you'd posted, say, the second one on your linked site (which now works fast - so you do know something about computers) with an explanation of what you used, how you did it, then you would have gotten a lot of comments. You link to the images on your site, as you have done, then for folk who are interested, it's just a click away.

I can't keep up with you. The last I heard you were in India. What did you learn there?

Best wishes,

Ray

Antonio Correia

Hi Antonio,

I think it should be restricted to posting only one image, honestly. The main idea in posting an image, is for 'critique', so that the photography is improved. Four similar images can be confusing to some of us older folk. I think if you'd posted, say, the second one on your linked site (which now works fast - so you do know something about computers) with an explanation of what you used, how you did it, then you would have gotten a lot of comments. You link to the images on your site, as you have done, then for folk who are interested, it's just a click away.

I can't keep up with you. The last I heard you were in India. What did you learn there?

Best wishes,

Ray

Thank you Ray.

I was trying to tell a story here, with multiple pictures.
I really don't know anything about computers. My son erased that silly counter. Indeed it is faster now and that is OK. Thank for the info.

I made many shots in India.
Most of them are in this gallery. I still have some more to treat.
Then, I was thinking to post some like a travelog.

But, according to what I understood of your suggestion, I will post one and direct you to the link where the photos are.

Did you say old folks ??!!...

Thank you Ray. :)