• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Wireless USB for Remote Control

Ever since I began contemplating using the recently released remote control software for the Pentax K10d, I have been stumbling over the use of a long USB cord (pun intended). I don't own a USB cord longer than 5ft. and I don't want to!

So, I've been casually looking at products that can remove this cord from the equation. Although there are a few on the market, selection is sparse and prices are high. However, Belkin is releasing a new product in this category.

http://www.image-acquire.com/reviews/cool_products/belkins_new_wireless_usb_hub_f5u302.html

Does anyone use a product like this currently? For remote capture?