• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

File Upload

Harvey Moore

I made a small file captured from the Lightroom preferences edit box to illustrate a setting that increased performance on my install of LR beta3.

When attempting to upload with post, dialog box said I have uploaded the maximum of 1 files.

???

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Harvey
this is not my part of job, but Michael Tapes'.
However if I remember well attachment are not allowed here... and I agree, the message you got (I checked is not very clear) we'll have to find out with Michael, I guess he's busy nowadays but fortunately he's still around for us...:-0

You still may link your image if it is hosted on a web server, like this one (This is Frank Beken, a master in yacht photography):
fbeken.jpg
Use
insertimage.gif
for that purpose

Hope I've been clear with my explanations

Harvey Moore

Hello Nicolas,

I've linked a few here, I was trying to avoid some effort to upload to my web host (flickr) for such a small file. I'll do it later and then post.

harvey

nicolas claris

It doesn't take that long!
However my answer may help some others that don't know how to link an image and battle with the attachment window...
Cheers

nicolas claris

I can certainly understand that ! it's been 40° celsius here in Bordeaux...
Powerbook is to hot to hold on my knees whil I write this on the sofa at home...

Have a fresh drink, you'll enjoy life better after !

Cheers!