• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Finally a PANO for our wall

Robert Watcher

We finally have our large sized 360 degree panorama image for our kitchen wall.

For years we have been wanting a large print of a stitched pano that I took of our favourite location in San Jose, Costa Rica - the plaza around the National Theatre. The complete circle was shot handheld and all shots stitched together with Giga AutoPano Pro.

This morning Anne and I had the 2' x 8' (plus 4 inch borders) print made at a local print shop here in Leon, Nicaragua. It fits our NICA kitchen perfectly. Anne is so proud and snapped this shot of me in front of the print, with her iPad.

photo.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
We finally have our large sized 360 degree panorama image for our kitchen wall.

For years we have been wanting a large print of a stitched pano that I took of our favourite location in San Jose, Costa Rica - the plaza around the National Theatre. The complete circle was shot handheld and all shots stitched together with Giga AutoPano Pro.

This morning Anne and I had the 2' x 8' (plus 4 inch borders) print made at a local print shop here in Leon, Nicaragua. It fits our NICA kitchen perfectly. Anne is so proud and snapped this shot of me in front of the print, with her iPad.

photo.jpg

This is superbly conceived and the 4" border really makes the picture well suited for the wall. I am going to Costa Rica later this year and will have to see if I can visit the place and try to take the same view. A good way to get me to start learning about the country!

Asher

Robert Watcher

BTW, Bob, what is a NICA kitchen?

Asher

Anything in Nicaragua is called "Nica" - so the Nica people, Nica food, Nica house.

Being that Anne and I are living in Nicaragua for 9 months out of the year, we are renting our apartment long term and have purchased all of our furniture to fill it. Our Nica kitchen differentiates this living space where the large print is displayed, from a home in Canada or elsewhere.