• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I found this in the archives

Mike Shimwell

and I liked it, so wanted to share. My younger daughter at a friends house.

3717875493_124e52236b_o.jpg

for those interested in the technical it appears it was shot with the 1Ds3 and Zeiss Distagon 35.

Mike

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Mike,

I have got mixed emotions on this and I am not certain whether it was your intention to stir them, LoL. OTOH, it seems as if we are looking at the children through the eyes of a "predator" hiding in the bushes, much like a scene from a horror movie. On the other, it is a very nice setting with happy children playing and enjoying themselves. That is why I am undecided.

Cheers,

Mike Shimwell

Hi Mike,

I have got mixed emotions on this and I am not certain whether it was your intention to stir them, LoL. OTOH, it seems as if we are looking at the children through the eyes of a "predator" hiding in the bushes, much like a scene from a horror movie. On the other, it is a very nice setting with happy children playing and enjoying themselves. That is why I am undecided.

Cheers,

No, no intent to stir any mixed feelings Cem. I just liked the ambience and, of course with my knowledge of the place, the branches added something about the garden that would otherwise have been missing. I like the sense of the growth crowding in from all sides - life crowding in.

Thanks for the thoughts though

Mike