• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Scott Kelby's 2nd annual World Wide Photo Walk

Cem_Usakligil

Hi folks,

Today I have joined the Scott Kelby's 2nd annual World Wide Photo Walk. in Rotterdam, NL. It was terrible weather, we have had constant rainfall during the 4.5 hours it took us to walk the 8 km long route with a group of 45 crazy photographers. I took some 150 pictures with almost no keepers (at first sight), bummer! I can't remember the last time I got so thoroughly soaked. Keeping the camera dry was out of question. Luckily, I had a bag with a rain protection sleeve and a wide rain jacket under which I could hide the camera when not shooting.

So who else joined a walk today? Share your experiences pls.

Cheers,

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi folks,

Today I have joined the Scott Kelby's 2nd annual World Wide Photo Walk. in Rotterdam, NL. It was terrible weather, we have had constant rainfall during the 4.5 hours it took us to walk the 8 km long route with a group of 45 crazy photographers. I took some 150 pictures with almost no keepers (at first sight), bummer! I can't remember the last time I got so thoroughly soaked. Keeping the camera dry was out of question. Luckily, I had a bag with a rain protection sleeve and a wide rain jacket under which I could hide the camera when not shooting.

So who else joined a walk today? Share your experiences pls.

Cheers,
I like the idea of the interface of the map.