• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Where is

fahim mohammed

James Newman.

have not heard from you for sometime. Hope all's fine with you. Expect the job is keeping you busy!

Let us know you are doing ok.

Best.

Hello Fahim. You are absolutely right. My new job is keeping me extremely busy. I work long hours and usually afterwards just grab a bite to eat, talk to my lovely wife on the phone (she is still in Houston), and then go to bed to get some rest before the next day arrives and I do it all over again.

I drop in every once in awhile to see what's going on but have not done much photography as of late. I promise I will once things settle in and get more routine. It is all going very well and I am glad I made the move. Now I just need to get my wife out here and everything will be wonderful. One more month and I go back to Texas to get her. The house in Houston still has not sold so we have that to deal with but other than that it's all good. Thank you for asking. I hope all is well with you too. I will try not to stay away so long and hopefully soon will have some photos to share.

James Newman

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I will try not to stay away so long and hopefully soon will have some photos to share.
well, James,

You now have an extended family. Being so busy in this economy is a blessing. Glad you made the move and hope the next month goes easily for you!

Asher