• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Lightroom for Raw shooter users

Jeff O'Neil

Good News!

Received the email today for the promised first release of Lightroom. It is available in either platform.

The link works only once so be sure and save the original file AND the serial number. It will only display it once according to the documentation.

Some changes such as the binders being gone. Shoots are now called folders.

There is a standalone utility coming to convert RSP settings to visually similar Lightroom 1.0 adjustments.

Program flies on the Mac!

Jeff

Will_Perlis

I got an almost instant email with the serial number too, so there's more than one copy of it. The whole upgrade wan't too bad even tho' the Adobe store wasn't working right when I got into it. After it's all done and working you can go back and delete lots of old stuff the beta leaves around.

Angela Weil

Lightroom

The mail came today and I made an attempt to install Lightroom: It only works with Windows XP. I have Win 2000. Such luck.
I had the idea to by-pass XP, wait until fall 2007 or so, upgrade the hardware and move the entire system to Vista. Mm.
Greetings
Angela

DaHen

Got my email yesterday as well and installed LR without any problems.

Another photo enhancing program to learn. lol......

Did find a couple of tutorials to look through.