• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I read a lot, this is my first post of any kind, ever!

Dave McCaughan

So here goes, I’m a bit of a rarity in that I’ve been assisting since 1991. Michael Partenio and I have been a team since I was in college, we specialize in interior editorial. We’ve grown over the years, and have done a wide variety work. Set building and advertising for Minwax have grown into a love of woodworking. And I’ve been cooking since I was seven, I think it all has to do with the combination of art and science. I’m quiet, and I hate to type so if I ever post again, at least I’ll think it has some value. I’m looking forward to sharing technical info. in the medium format, architectural, and macintosh forums as we transition to digital. My current digital experience is limited to Canon, but we plan to jump right to a MFDB.

Enough for now,

David McCaughan

Martin McLean

Hello Dave and welcome to OPF.

Glad you decided to post. I am learning digital printing and would love to move into MF digital scanbacks. My interest is art reproduction. I am looking forward to reading you post.

Maybe we could see some of you work?

-M-