• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

New Bond Girl (part II)

Apart from no smilies and no awatars, we are also limited to the four images per post. Oh well...
ne_nau.gif

These are the remnants of what didn't fit in into Part One.
xzicon_smile_cool.gif

Armed and Dangerous:

91082459-L.jpg

First Person Shooter:

91082464-L.jpg

Enjoy shooting your kids! :)

And stay tuned for the true Part II of this shoot: "From Russia With Attitude" :)

Brian,

Brian Lowe said:
Nik,
All the bond girls have a name, what's this bond girls name?

Her official full name is Elena, but she goes by "Helen".
Sometimes she goes by "Hellen" :))))

Cheers, man!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dierk Haasis

pro member
Using Ian Fleming's love for naughty puns as a starting point, adding a dash of the film's blandness [Denise Richards anybody?], her name could be:

- Easter Bun[ny]
- Whitsun Parade
- ... Game
- Puffy Pie
- Puberty Love
- Pushy Thelord
- Pussy Foot
- Mammila [sic] Milostka
- Maj Liebviel

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Sorry guys

no smilies in OPF except than in "Layback Café".

Said since a long time! ;-)

So I deleted the link posted to external smilies library. Thank you to follow our rules! ;-) again…

Doug Kerr

Hi, Nikolai,

Cute, but I like her best as Cowgirl. (Of course, out here where the West begins . . .).

Best regards,

Doug

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
… we are also limited to the four images per post.

Hi Nikolaï

This (also) has been explained by Asher and others (me certainly!), the limitation to 4 images per posts is to protect bandwidth (time to load pages!) and has also the good inducted effect to force posters for better/harder selection of the pictures they wish to put online.
Except in rare case (multi shots done to be seen al together) one image at a time desserves much more power to it than being melted.
More isn't always better…
OPF is a sharing/discussion board not a gallery!
However, OPF may offer soon galleries hosting relatively soon… (It's a long Asher's will ;-)

Hi Nikolaï

This (also) has been explained by Asher and others (me certainly!), the limitation to 4 images per posts is to protect bandwidth (time to load pages!) and has also the good inducted effect to force posters for better/harder selection of the pictures they wish to put online.
Except in rare case (multi shots done to be seen al together) one image at a time desserves much more power to it than being melted.
More isn't always better…
OPF is a sharing/discussion board not a gallery!
However, OPF may offer soon galleries hosting relatively soon… (It's a long Asher's will ;-)

Lol, Nicolas, that post was made almost two years ago, when I just joined... :)