• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My daughter's last (reg season) Fastpitch game

Jeff Mims

She's been a 4 year varsity starting catcher, and the pitcher has also been a varsity starter for 4 years.
Tonight was Senior night. Last home game, last reg season game. Playoffs next week. An emotional night.

1. I'll be back in a minute.
102977980.jpg

2. You didn't have to rush back
102977037.jpg

3. Catch this
102974631.jpg

4. Bring it
102978086.jpg

The men's Pan Am Championship in Guadalajara is a qualyfier for the ISF Worlds, but I don't know if there will be a Men's tournament in Guadalajara 2011 Panamerican Games. If yes, I think the Guatemala tournament november 2010 would de the qualyfier to the Pan Am Games at least, this was the way it worked with women. The Pan Am Tournament in Maracay, Venezuela, qualyfied the teams to the ISF Worlds and Pan Am Games.

Thanks.

Charlotte Thompson

I love the first so much-I am female- what I see as you have captured is a secret between the the 2
and females have secrets-
great capture-
great metaphor!

Charlotte-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
102977980.jpg

Jeff Mims: I'll be back in a minute.

I love the first so much-I am female- what I see as you have captured is a secret between the the 2 and females have secrets-great capture-great metaphor!

Charlotte,

You're right! It's good when pictures are more than what they were at the time of the action.

Asher