• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Helpful Hints/D.I.Y.: Alternative uses for your macro lens! (Young Model)

Will Thompson

Well Known Member

Fun with my Canon EF 50mm f2.5 compact macro and two softboxes!

Will_Thompson_C_2011_012K5113_2.jpg

EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro, 1/125 f2.5 ISO 200, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX Flash & Studio Lights!​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi, Will,

Well, we'd heard that you have two new dollies for your field work, but it is is evidently three!

Nice setup, cute model.

I'm very interested in the lighting setup. The lowest power of these Normans is what ~ 50 W/S? So how do you synch this with your ever present ring light on the macro lens?

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Fun with my Canon EF 50mm f2.5 compact macro and two softboxes!

Will_Thompson_C_2011_012K5113_2.jpg

EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro, 1/125 f2.5 ISO 200, Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III, Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX Flash & Studio Lights!​

Will,

She's a great find. Looks like she came from a ship!

I knew you took in and rescued blind Shiatsu puppies, but how do you explain to your wife this puppy?

Asher