• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Ansel Adams position

Great opportunity. Hard shoes to fill. Ansel may have already taken all the possible great shots. If I were in my thirties instead of my seventies, I might dream about the unseen potential out there. It would quickly become a nightmare when faced with all of the potential political help (interference) that I'm sure will be offered (required).

Still, somebody here should go for it. It could be a real blast!

Andy brown

Well I'm out, no green card and besides my B+W sucks.

Big shoes to fill but it'll interesting to see the spin that the person who gets the gig will bring to the task.

I think Maggie should apply.

Well I'm out, no green card and besides my B+W sucks.

Big shoes to fill but it'll interesting to see the spin that the person who gets the gig will bring to the task.

I think Maggie should apply.

Ha! ME? You have to be joking! I don't even do landscapes - well, that would make it different, I suppose! LOL!
And I think they'd want an American, right?

Ha! ME? You have to be joking! I don't even do landscapes - well, that would make it different, I suppose! LOL!
And I think they'd want an American, right?

You might think so, but I don't know for sure. Certainly, your perspective would be awesome. Just the cost of a stamp to find out.

All kidding aside, I think there are many folks on this forum that would shine.

Antonio Correia

Remember: Only for United States Citizens

i-6kSbhFQ-XL.png