• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello Everyone!

Disha Parchani

Hey, this is Disha Parchani. A passionate photographer, just joined up here. Looking forward to learning new aspects of photography and conversing with new peoples.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Disha
Be welcome here!
How about showing us some pictures? Do you have a website <here we can see your photographic works?
I hope you will enjoy your stay among us : )

Disha Parchani

Hello Nicolas and Peter. Thank you for the warm welcome. No, I don't have website yet. I'll soon be sharing some of my work with you on this forum.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Disha,

Welcome again,

Look around and see if there are threads or images that pique your interest.

Looking forward to your pictures. Let me know if you need help posting. Send a PM and if you are not sure which to choose, I can also help with that!

Dont be intimidated! We are good people!

Asher