• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Age related question....

ErikJonas

Banned
So....Tomorrow i am meeting with a 17 yr old to do her pregnancy pictures of which they will be clothed and such they are not going to be anything racey....How you do anything racey with a pregnant girl i dont know but anyway...This is not the issue...

The issue is her age...Shes 17....She is in fact married...Now...What i'm wondering is if i still need parental concent?...Yes shes 17 but shes married and living on her own with her husband...Parental consent seems like it would be kind of silly at this point....When you shoot with a minor you need parental concent but what if they are married and living on their own?...

Does anyone know the legal aspects here?....I'm sure theres some variance based on the state just like the age one can marry.....Hmmm another legal question....I know them both.Her husband i have shot with...I am not too too concerned with it specially given the fact they are living on their own......

Just thought i'd see if anyone had any input on this or actual knowledge....lol is there a lawyer in the house?....Most likely not but hey why not ask =P