• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Repairs in Lisbon, Portugal

Antonio Correia

I will make my father's Rolleicord cleaned and eventually, repaired in Lisboa, Portugal.

It will be done here.

I post this just in case you ever need. Later, I will let you know the final result of their work.

i-LgQSJhp-L.png
i-xjNWr5C-XL.png

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I will make my father's Rolleicord cleaned and eventually, repaired in Lisboa, Portugal.

It will be done here.

I post this just in case you ever need. Later, I will let you know the final result of their work.

i-LgQSJhp-L.png
i-xjNWr5C-XL.png

About time, Antonio!

Glad you returned to study workers in their workshop. You haven't done that in a while. I think the last big focused work was in that bakery in Setubal, or have I missed some episodes?

Asher

Antonio Correia

I am afraid that this time, these are not my photographs but from their site.

It is indeed a good idea to do, myself.

Something I will have in mind next time I visit the shop ! :)

Thank you for the tip Asher ! :)

Antonio Correia

Klaus, the photos are not mine,but from the site of the shop
I have already sent the camera and I am waiting for the price of cleaning and repair...
Thank you, for stopping by ! :)