• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Muse Visits! Isabelle, Koh Kradan, Thailand

Nigel Allan

A few weeks ago my elder daughter came to visit me in Thailand and we went to one of the islands. Koh Kradan is in the south and not many people go there but the water is crystal clear and shallow for a few hundred metres. She wanted me to take some photos for her new swimwear collection she designed and is promoting online and on social media.

Here are some of the shots that came out of it. There are too many to share here.
Nikon D750, 24-120mm, 1:4, some fill in flash from the camera

1. emerging

2. reflecting

3. sitting

4. walking

thanks
Nigel

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nigel,

I have one son not married yet, (although he has a darling girlfriend). Still your daughter would be a great addition to any family. Exceptional grace and beauty and then an entrepreneuse too!!

Where did she get those looks?

I am impressed.

Now to the pictures. The water's reflections on her add a wonderful texture and sparkle. I like the compositions, each has flair, energy and charm, fitting for her beauty!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Nigel,
A few weeks ago my elder daughter came to visit me in Thailand and we went to one of the islands. Koh Kradan is in the south and not many people go there but the water is crystal clear and shallow for a few hundred metres. She wanted me to take some photos for her new swimwear collection she designed and is promoting online and on social media.
Exquisite model, wonderful costume (especially knowing its origin), beautiful shots. A treat overall. Congratulations to you on several fronts and best wishes to Isabelle.

Best regards,

Doug