• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Candice in jeans

Graham Mitchell

Shot today in Cape Town, with 80 and 110mm lenses.

Image070.jpg

2736.jpg

2801.jpg

2771.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Shot today in Cape Town, with 80 and 110mm lenses.

2771.jpg

Graham,

I really like the series! This one's my favorite as she comes of somewhat vulnerable. Capetown is a long way away! I hope you also manage to get to Orange blanket people and Zulu festivals and also townships and city life, or perhaps you are too pressed in your shooting schedules.

Asher

Paul Abbott

I agree with Asher's choice (#4), as being the best of the bunch too. It looks a more natural pose in contrast with the others, which I find a little awkward and contrived. The lighting is very nice and balanced too.

Also, the angle of her legs providing a triangle shape provides good anchoring and support for the subject in the photograph. Nice one.

Jerome Marot

I find #3 a bit awkward, especially the position of the shoulder and the right leg. For #3 and #4, I regret the position of the shoes, it looks as if her ankles are painfully torn. #2 is a bit of "deja vu", but good. I would prefer another facial expression on #5. I like #1 very much, the assertive pose is quite risqué and goes very well with the scenery. You can almost tell a story from that picture, one involving a football team, for example... The scenery reminds one of a sports ground. Although, probably the shoes used in #3 or #4 go better with the jeans.