• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

CS4, GPU accelerated features and a Mac G5

Anyone know of a video card that will work in my G5 dual 2 gig with AGP bus? I just purchased an ATI Radeon 9600 Pro which works fine except that it doesn't support the new GPU accelerated features in Photoshop and Bridge CS4. The card does support OpenGL 2, which made me think it would work but apparently these features require Shader Model 3 and this card only has Shader Model 2. I'd like to get these features to work without having to buy a new tower and without spending a fortune on a new card. Any advise appreciated!

Thanks,

Peter