• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: A PinUp photo not worth looking at!

Will Thompson

Well Known Member
No whining! If you think you can do better then post your photos in another thread! Erik this means you!

Posted for the enjoyment of the quality member majority!

Will_Thompson_C_2009_012K5833.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
No whining! If you think you can do better then post your photos in another thread! Erik this means you!

Posted for the enjoyment of the quality member majority!

Will_Thompson_C_2009_012K5833.jpg

Yes, Will,

Your pictures are Rockwell fun! In a way you delight in using your models to reproduce classic picture types, but shifted slightly to a new meridian. She's fun, delightful but skinny! That's even more of a game as it sets her against the classic look we'd expect.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi. Asher,
Your pictures are Rockwell fun! In a way you delight in using your models to reproduce classic picture types, but shifted slightly to a new meridian. She's fun, delightful but skinny! That's even more of a game as it sets her against the classic look we'd expect.

Well said!

Thanks, Will, for this treat.

Best regards,

Doug

I struggled to pinpoint the familiarity I felt about this image so I made a "smart" comment (which I hoped would not be misinterpreted). But I think you've nailed it Asher, thanks.

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Edward,
I too, hope your comment will not be misinterpreted by Will.
I tried to do the same with my reply.
I think we're all just trying to say "we like what's been offered so far, and let's see this series continue".

Will Thompson

Well Known Member
Thanks to all for the spirit conveyed in your posts.

In response to John Angulat's request here is another from that series.

Will_Thompson_C_2009_012K5847.jpg