• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Favorite photos thread

Rachel Foster

I peruse members' galleries every so often and I just came across one that I think is breathtaking: Don Cohen's birds, here "Sunrise - Anhinga Trail".

One I have loved since the first I saw it (and have a copy hanging on my wall) is by Charles Webster, here.

A recent discovery is one by Ken Tanaka, here.

And I found one by a fellow known as Asher Kelman, here. This is just stunning.

I'll be adding more members' photos that I love as I can narrow them down. There are so many truly beautiful images by the photographers who post here that it's no easy task. With the exception of Charles' photo above, I'm limiting myself to those that I've not seen before (or remember anyway).

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
The 4OPF.com is a test-bed site I'm using for expanding capability in OPF, LOL! The pictures are likely those of Sean!

Asher