Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Photography Discussions > Sports

Sports Traditional Sports, as well as Dance, and other organized activites which involve human bodies in motion.

Old August 14th, 2015, 03:43 PM

Default Alpine Rock Climb, Cascades

I got out this summer on a superb little mountain climb near my house to celebrate my 60th birthday. I even managed to talk my partner Tom into wearing one of my red t-shirts so he would stand out in the pictures. My Sony RX100 was the perfect camera for this outing. Click on pics to see larger versions.

It's a tough rocky 4 mile 3,500 ft. elevation gain trail just to get to the bottom of the climb so we were pretty sore and tired old men by the time we got back to the car at 9 pm, but it was well worth it!

Old August 14th, 2015, 04:00 PM

Hi, Jim,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Dockery View Post
I got out this summer on a superb little mountain climb near my house to celebrate my 60th birthday. I even managed to talk my partner Tom into wearing one of my red t-shirts so he would stand out in the pictures. My Sony RX100 was the perfect camera for this outing. Click on pics to see larger versions.

It's a tough rocky 4 mile 3,500 ft. elevation gain trail just to get to the bottom of the climb so we were pretty sore and tired old men by the time we got back to the car at 9 pm, but it was well worth it!

Great shots, fabulous scenery and terrain, and a wonderful adventure.

Best regards,

Doug