• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Triptych

James Lemon

i-zPzkZrz-L.jpg

i-n5SK94N-L.jpg

i-VRXSX42-L.jpg

Antonio Correia

Well... indeed a surprising triptych reminding us of some years ago ambiance.

It makes us to think what has happened to the lady.

Perhaps she received a sad phone call when her husband was on the way out...

James Lemon

Well... indeed a surprising triptych reminding us of some years ago ambiance.

It makes us to think what has happened to the lady.

Perhaps she received a sad phone call when her husband was on the way out...

James,

You have got us!

I wonder when this was taken! Is this in grandma's house, but then would such a TV set still work, LOL or is it on the sets of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California?

Asher

Antonio, Asher

I rented this apartment underneath a bowling alley some 37 years ago and this was how it was decorated. The reception is better on clear days but I only get one channel.

Best, regards
James

The old times B&W shots are very much different and the ambience which is used to be part of those times were very much peaceful. This is what actually seems to be present with this image which I loved. Great Shot!

James Lemon

The old times B&W shots are very much different and the ambience which is used to be part of those times were very much peaceful. This is what actually seems to be present with this image which I loved. Great Shot!

Thank you for comments Roshni... I do like your description of the image!

Best, regards
James