• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Fishy...

fahim mohammed

p3254375758-6.jpg

James Lemon

I always wonder whether folk steal them for dinner?

Asher

We have a famous garden in the city that used to have a huge number koi fish, one was over 50 years old.

Recently a river otter got in there and ate them all. No one knows how he got there or where he went.

Someone took pictures of the Otter in the garden and one other picture was posted on social media of an Otter crossing a street near the garden. The Otter has managed to elude being captured.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
That’s a good story!

My son had just 3 Koi in a little circulating pond in his tiny backyard at the base of a canyon hill. A coyote made it its mission to hunt there until there were no fish left!

It’s a wonder they survive at all!

Asher