• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Receiving an order

Antonio Correia

A new one for the series "Work / Trabalho"

Portrait under natural light from a window at my right side and behind me. Tubular light from ceiling on my left.

i-Vt8svR9-X2.jpg

Antonio Correia

@ James, do you see it now ?
I can't imagine why you don't...

@ Wolfgang
He was really talking on the phone.

I tell you the truth. I came to his house - some 160 km away from Setubal - because our wives knew each other and didn't met for 50 years. He was showing me his working area and I asked if I could take him a photo as if he was working.

Like old men we talked about our military service and about people he had been with and from Setubal.
He then mentioned a guy who I know since 7 years old and who was my colleague in school for 11 years.

I called him on the phone and put both talking to each other. They do not see each other for more than 40 years. They both served the Portuguese Army in the 60th in fights in Mozambique in the same company.

Coincidences of life !

James Lemon

Hello Antonio

Yes I see it now... Well captured ! He is a productive chap with many things on his mind. I like the placement of the foreground elements.

Best, regards
James