• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: The pull.

fahim mohammed

p1355132783-5.jpg

fahim mohammed

James, Asher, Nicolas.

Thanks for visiting.

The link is working fine for me on OPF.

Let me repost. A little time please.

Best.

A respost..

p1355132783-5.jpg

Yep. This is the same link..bizarre.

found the issue..http:// was being input twice!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Antonio, yours is an impressive and fitting choice to place next to Fahim's picture. Both show men using their own muscles to transport heavy loads, as if they were beasts of burden. This means that they are struggling for just survival to put bread on their table. This means that they likely live from day to day, likely as not, having no other resources. They also have a bleak future as their tends to be no promotion or advancement. Unless the wife has a store or does laundry, for example or he has children at school, there's no hope for better days.

@ Fahim and Antonio: I've taken the liberty of further discussing these two fine pictures here, as a special example of using reference to social qualities and significance as compositional devices.

Asher