• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Two in Amazement

Charlotte Thompson

Peyton and Hope
the late William Blackford Photographer​

William Blackford was an OPFer and a best friend of mine super talented..taught me a lot about photography died of natural causes @ 51 July 18 2017-

https://youtu.be/GywAN6MfwFQ

I did this video of some of his work

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Charlotte, these 2 young girls look so brilliant, kind and smart!
This is terribly sweet to watch them, please post more!
Adorable…

I watched your movie also, very emotional of an extraordinary talented photographer… I wish I could have met him in real…
If I were a believer, I'd think he surely is surrounded by angels… like these 2 young girls :)
Are they looking at your video?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Peyton and Hope
the late William Blackford Photographer​

William Blackford was an OPFer and a best friend of mine super talented..taught me a lot about photography died of natural causes @ 51 July 18 2017-

https://youtu.be/GywAN6MfwFQ

I did this video of some of his work

Adorable tribute to a talented fellow!

What are natural causes? Heart or kidney failure, a rockslide or a ? sting! I don't like any of them, as it's actually that damn guy in the ragged hoodie with his sickle who does this mishief.

How old was he? Where was his family? Did he have any other occupations, an kids. A memorial service?

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Nicolas

Both works were William Blackford's. The girls are best friends. On the left is my Granddaughter Peyton. They were looking @ their own photos he helped them with.
Thank you Nicolas. It was a huge shock when the coroner called me early that morning. It took my breath away and I still haven't found it back.

Charlotte-

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

He died of a heart attack. He was 51. He was single and no children. He was part of my family. Yes his family residence what was left was in Georgia. He was a loner. My family loved him dearly as all of my friends. As I told Nicolas the coroner called me early that morning. So sudden and unexpected. It took my breath away. As you can see my mourning still continues. He dearly loved photography and music, played the key boards very well. I still cannot believe he has left us. I do feel his presence often. I sure did today when I was looking through my files all of a sudden this came up of Peyton and Hope.so he was smiling at me.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well, Charlotte, I am so very sorry to hear about your tragic loss. He was certainly taken well before his time. What a sad happening. Did he know he has heart disease? Did he suffer from hypertension too!

I don't call this "Natural Causes" as it is likely a diet of high salt and God knows what else that harmed him! I'd say he died of a failure of medical care!

Glad he was able to give so much before he passed away.

Does he have family to take care of his life's work in photography?

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

If he had any problems with his health he never told me. I didn't know his family so I have no idea. He was cremated in Georgia. His health was always a concern with me. He did have a weight problem.
I doubt his family did anything with his photos because they wouldn't be concerned. He was not close to his family. He was loved by mine. And his huge baritone voice and laugh are missed! I do have many of his photos. He loved flowers the very most. I called him " the flower"

Charlotte-

Charlotte Thompson

Maggie and Klaus

Thank you for your warm regards! Pablo Neruda was a favorite poet of mine and he wrote these lines which I think befits William's brilliance and gift in photography-

“As if you were on fire from within.

The moon lives in the lining of your skin.”
― Pablo Neruda