• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sunrise in Hidden Valley, CA

I decided to wake up early and get myself some sunrise.

Lake Sherwood:

91896254-L.jpg

Hidden Valley Tower:

91896423-L.jpg

Happy cows come from California:)

91896474-L.jpg

Few more are here: http://nik.smugmug.com/gallery/1835760

Enjoy!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nik,

I can't find favor with the first two, or maybe I've been looking at too many images today. Now let me put my thinking cap on.

The first I'd imagine there's interesting stuff at the bottom left which you have excluded. Well, that is your decison so no one can change that! This, to me, cropped to a square, may stand on its own.

The 2cd image seems to me should be a pano with the sky and lower grass cropped out. Have sent you a version.

I like the last picture and I'll come back to it!

Asher

Asher,

Thank you for commenting!

Asher Kelman said:
The first I'd imagine there's interesting stuff at the bottom left which you have excluded. Well, that is your decison so no one can change that! This, to me, cropped to a square, may stand on its own.
You mean the rest of the dock? I didn't find it interesting, it was cluttering the image, so I framed it out...

Asher Kelman said:
The 2cd image seems to me should be a pano with the sky and lower grass cropped out. Have sent you a version.
I know I didn't do this tower justice. I was hoping for the fog, but apparently the fog machine just broke down without a warning, so I took those shots more out of desperation than of anything else..

Asher Kelman said:
I like the last picture and I'll come back to it!
Standing by:)

Once again, thank you very much for up-to-the point C&C!

Cheers!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I emailed you a version of the second image as a pano. I like it.

The try the square crop on image # 1.

Asher