• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A simple game...where am I?

Cem_Usakligil

Correct, your turn now, lol
BTW, my picture was taken in Bordeaux, France. It is taken alongside the river promenade (Quai Sainte Croix if I'm not mistaken) showing a very shallow pool which is flooded with 5cm water on and off. The pool also has a very nice mist effect as well. I'll show some more pics later if you want me to.

Cem_Usakligil

ok, so here's my go:

wheramI.jpg

as it's not really diffilcult - I'd like to hear the precise position.
Is this precise enough?
N 48.854663, E 2.353038. Click to go there.

Michael Fontana

pro member
Cem, you guessed it, it's your turn.

The tiny bit: it's a handheld stitch - 4 shots - taken from a moving boat.
Stitching wasn't to simple, but finally went fine.

Cem_Usakligil

Cem, you guessed it, it's your turn.

The tiny bit: it's a handheld stitch - 4 shots - taken from a moving boat.
Stitching wasn't to simple, but finally went fine.
OK, so that is the tiny bit! I actually thought that you were down to the water level but I hadn't guessed that you would be on a boat. Exciting stuff.

I know that it is officially my turn but I want the others to have some fun as well. So the next person should just post something :).