• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Three Days in a Row…

Three Days in a Row...

Just finished a hectic three days for two magazines, Vogue Brasil and Spring Magazines. As usual it was a lesson of how to think on your feet and shoot from the hip. I was honored to work with one of the best up and coming designers Alexis Mabille. My Bonbons story translated in to English (Candies) was a real technical and diplomatic challenge, but it all turned out for the best. I am posting this un-retouched "Hot off the Press" sample from todays shoot. When done she will be sitting on a huge pink and white candy mushroom. Will update after the post-production is complete.

Bye for now...

Ben

http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com/?p=576