• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Kids make photography more exciting

Jarmo Juntunen

Just for fun, folks! My wife asked my to take some pictures for her company website. The kid and the cat decided to participate.

_smaller.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Just for fun, folks! My wife asked my to take some pictures for her company website. The kid and the cat decided to participate.

_smaller.jpg

Jarmo,

That's brilliant a brilliant and fresh approach to portrait photography. You have taught me something! A little casualness can go a long way in showing the humanity of the subject!

Asher

Jarmo Juntunen

Thanks Antonio and Asher! Indeed, Asher, I think nothing in life is perfect, therefore a little flaw here and there can make pictures of life more alive... (although this was a more formal than my usual shoots with the family, at least until Pauli decided to join).