• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just Hanging Out

James Lemon

i-NvV6wP6-L.jpg

James Lemon

Delightful, James!

I'm reminded of the pictures in Paris of beautiful fashion models suspended in acrylic bubbles!

Asher

Very surreal James. Any more in this vein?

Hello

Asher, Chris thank you for your comments... much appreciated! I must say that those images from 1963 are very intriguing. I did not see any people in the bubbles that I witnessed and no I don't have any other bubble pics. However I did photograph a pleasant lady from the Ukraine who has been creating and photographing bubbles, both in the Ukraine and now here in Canada. She has many fantastic images of them!

i-vfqVw2b-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello

Asher, Chris thank you for your comments... much appreciated! I must say that those images from 1963 are very intriguing. I did not see any people in the bubbles that I witnessed and no I don't have any other bubble pics. However I did photograph a pleasant lady from the Ukraine who has been creating and photographing bubbles, both in the Ukraine and now here in Canada. She has many fantastic images of them!

i-vfqVw2b-L.jpg

Well, James,

Is she from your locality? You have a sympathetic muse here, potentially. I imagine there areall sorts of creative expressions possible with a master of bubbles! One can use the bubble to visualize relfelctions or as a lens. Any chances here of working with her in the future?

Asher

James Lemon

i-vfqVw2b-L.jpg

Well, James,

Is she from your locality? You have a sympathetic muse here, potentially. I imagine there areall sorts of creative expressions possible with a master of bubbles! One can use the bubble to visualize relfelctions or as a lens. Any chances here of working with her in the future?

Asher

I really don't know if she now lives locally or not, she showed me some images she had taken in the Ukraine about the month of May 2014. I encountered her and other family members or friends while I was spending leisure time with my wife in a local park. Unfortunately I probably will never see her again.