• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

its a donkey world

...making my first experiences with a new tele lense turned out to be quite pleasant, however my model was not to be fooled with and she knew that I am a total beginner in this discpline of wildlife and she did not hesitate a second to show me what she thinks of it...

ea2223135db4f7d092cf09174be2174f6g.jpg

a8b7ca89117835641798d319a54c70266g.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

...making my first experiences with a new tele lense turned out to be quite pleasant, however my model was not to be fooled with and she knew that I am a total beginner in this discpline of wildlife and she did not hesitate a second to show me what she thinks of it...
Brilliant, just brilliant! You must be glad that it wasn't a LLama, they criticise in other ways (LOL)

Cheers,