• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Ken

Bob Rogers

This is a photo of my buddy, Ken. It is about 11 o'clock at night, and he is piping (along with two other friends) for a marshmallow war. The bright light in the background is a state police emergency vehicle. They stop traffic to allow the procession to cross in safety. Yes, it really is as crazy as it sounds.

Ken
Bob Rogers

Chris Calohan

I like everything about the shot except for the odd protrusion into the upper left side of the frame of what looks like a hand or whatever but I cannot stop my eye from traveling over and having a look...pretty much most of the time. I'd clone rather than trim.

Bob Rogers

The hand belongs to the head under the umbrella. Cloning sounds reasonable. I cropped a bit off that edge because there was a stray head on the lower portion. The girl with the hand is a drummer and she's holding a green drumstick that I kind of like; perhaps I would put that in and clone out the stray head.