• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello (again)

Hey everyone. I have posted on the forums before (but not for a long time), but that was under my maiden name, Weight. I recently got married and couldn't remember my log in for the forums, so I created this ID.

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Jessica, welcome back! It's always a pleasure to see someone return after an absence.
By the comment made regarding a "maiden name" I will assume congratulations are in order for your recent marriage! So...congratualtions and much happiness!

So welcome back and congratulations on the marriage. Now, tell us about yourself and what brought you here to this wonderful forum. You may have already done this in your previous postings but now that you have started over, we need to as well.
James Newman

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Jessica,

Welcome back and a toast to you and your groom! I hope I was nice to you in your previous incarnation! I'll do a search and try to put your previous posts in your new name, that's if I can locate them!

Congrats too on your marriage. I hope you inspire each other. That's the great thing about marriage is the potential for each to bring out a whole new set of facets for growth and exploration. Still, there's rent to be paid!

Looking forward to your photography and comments!

Asher

Thanks for the welcome. I'm an amateur photographer and spend most of my weekdays in an office for an oil company. I love my job, but photography is my passion. I make my husband take our camera everywhere, and although he enjoys photography as well, I am usually the one that takes all the pictures. I think he just tries to be nice since it's my favorite pastime. I am a Nikon user. Lately, I've been using our small, but really nice CoolPix camera. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, and when I'm not working or taking pictures, I spend my time playing video games, or just hanging out with my husband and our 7 year old border collie, Rain.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well Jessica,

Salt Lake city has a lot of old architecture and characters to photograph. I merged your old DNA with your new presence!

Asher