• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Barack H Obama II

Doug Kerr

To Barack H Obama II, 44th president of the United States of America:

Go forth in peace and in health to continue to serve this nation and humankind.

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
To Barack H Obama II, 44th president of the United States of America:

Go forth in peace and in health to continue to serve this nation and humankind.

Best regards,

Doug

I wish him well, but hold him responsible for not doing anything to stop police from killing blacks and for turning Libya, (which we guaranteed to accept after they gave up terror support), and presiding over its conversion to a massive "Home Depot" for arms for terrorists and ISIS!

I am not satisfied with just increasing the value of my stocks in the market!

I want the human values to be respected instead!

If he was a lesser man, I would not have been so terribly disappointed by his actions and inactions!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I am also equally disappointed in the American electorate whose laziness allows us to be governed by a pompous person from a fact-free universe.

I witness his rude dismissive treatment of the CNN and BBC journalists at yesterdays press conference. This is a degradation of the position of the press in our democratic society.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

I am also equally disappointed in the American electorate whose laziness allows us to be governed by a pompous person from a fact-free universe.

Indeed.

I witness his rude dismissive treatment of the CNN and BBC journalists at yesterdays press conference. This is a degradation of the position of the press in our democratic society.

Indeed.

The decline and fall . . .

Best regards,

Doug

Andy brown

Asher I was unaware of any shortcomings. From where I sat, he was a consummate diplomat and statesman. Best U.S president I've seen in my time.
His stance on climate change was admirable.

Asher Kelman

Asher I was unaware of any shortcomings. From where I sat, he was a consummate diplomat and statesman. Best U.S president I've seen in my time.

Yes, his behaviors are quite subtle and so nuanced that it takes experienced observers, like both Doug and myself,and a handful of others worldwide, the to see through his genteel manner and courtesy to that inner being, made of rotting Tasmanian Devil carcass!

Asher

Doug Kerr

Asher,

Yes, his behaviors are quite subtle and so nuanced that it takes experienced observers, like both Doug and myself,and a handful of others worldwide, the to see through his genteel manner and courtesy to that inner being, made of rotting Tasmanian Devil carcass!

Please don't put me in the same basket with you on that outlook!

I was very disappointed that president Obama was did not accomplish many things I would like to have seen done (I won't belabor those here for fear of starting a catfight), but I hardly "saw through his genteel manner and courtesy to that inner being, made of rotting Tasmanian Devil carcass."

And I am disappointed by your characterization.

Doug

Asher Kelman

Asher,

Please don't put me in the same basket with you on that outlook!

I was very disappointed that president Obama was did not accomplish many things I would like to have seen done (I won't belabor those here for fear of starting a catfight), but I hardly "saw through his genteel manner and courtesy to that inner being, made of rotting Tasmanian Devil carcass."

And I am disappointed by your characterization.

Doug

Haha, Doug, that was referring to Lord and Majest modest fellow Donald Trump, of course!

I misread And's post and thought he was being sarcastic and referring to Trump. But rereading it, it was I who made a mistake! Oops!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I was referring above to the recent craziness of President elect Trump not to Obama!

But Obama did not want to intervene heavy-handedly to champion "Black Lives matters" and allow himself to be called the "Black Mans' President" and that distancing and abandonment was a mistake!

Essentially, we expected more from an essential noble human being like Obama and we expect less from Trump!

Asher

fahim mohammed

I wish Mr. and Mrs. Obama and their family the best in their new life.

I also wish Mr. Trump and the American people well for the future.

Asher Kelman

I wish Mr. and Mrs. Obama and their family the best in their new life.

I also wish Mr. Trump and the American people well for the future.

I know you mean every word and we need such good wishes, Fahim.

Unfortunately we vote for the famous and witty, as if they are qualified to lead!

Asher