• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi everyone

Tommy Mcquillan

I'm Tommy from Scotland, pretty new on here, i joined a while back, but haven't been online much. I love taking pictures, but got lots & lots to learn, all good advice & help appreciated.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Tommy,

We are already fans of Scottish landscape as we have several folk taking pictures there. Myself I sang every ballad I knew to my kids. How many times I sang "Speed bonnie Boat", I couldn't count!

So you will find a great reception for photographs of the landscape people and cities.

Welcome,

Asher

janet Smith

pro member
I love taking pictures, but got lots & lots to learn, all good advice & help appreciated.

Hi Tommy

Welcome to OPF, I'm sure you'll find the forum to be helpful and friendly. I hope you'll enjoy being with us and share some of your photographs with us. Where abouts in Scotland are you?